The Holosun Tactical Red Dot Sight is a military grade sight that can be switched between a 2 MOA dot to a 65 MOA circle dot with the push of a button for fast target acquisition in a variety of different combat situations. With the included solar power technology, these Red Dot Sights by Holosun won't let you down on the battlefield, with a battery life far exceeding that of the average sight. The Holosun Solar Powered Circle Red Dot Sight is ruggedly built from CNC milled 7075 aluminum and waterproofed for ultimate performance in any environment, and the snag-free housing design protects the turrets from the elements. You're a serious shooter, and serious shooters rely on serious products, so choose the Holosun Aluminum Red Circle Dot Sight for your favorite firearm!
Specifications for Holosun Military Grade Micro HS515CM:
|Reticle:||65 MOA Circle Dot|
|Adjustment Click Value:||0.5 MOA|
|Battery Life:||20,000 - 50,000 hours|
|Additional Features:||1/3 Mount|
|Included Accessories:||Maintenance Tools|
|Tube Diameter:||20 mm|
|W/E Travel at 100 Yds:||50 MOA|
Features of Holosun Tactical Micro Red Dot Sight, 28Y-RD-HS515CM:
- Solar Fail Safe Technology
- Shake Awake™ Motion on with last setting recall
- Automatic reticle intenity adjustment in solar mode
- Parallax free, unlimited eye relief
- Switch between a 2 MOA dot & 65 MOA Circle with dot. No re-zeroing required.
- 10 daylight and 2 nightvision compatable brightness settings
- Kill flash included.
- Flip-up lens covers won't obstruct your vision.
- 1/3 Co-witness QR mount with removable spacer included
- CNC milled 7075 aluminum housing.
- Solar panel, see through caps.
- Price,size,solar panel, auto on/off
- Affordable, robust optic
- Heavy Duty
- Military grade durable
- Recticle is Amazing
- stays on target
- Battery longevity
- great value and easy to use
- Rugged. Lightweight
- small, quick release, lightweight
- Quaility made
- Construction & Design
- great eye relief, clear lens.easy controls
- Mount could be a little better , auto dim doesnt work in single dot mode,
- Lense covers open easily
- Screws stripped easily in the mount
- lens wont close
- I like donuts
- flip up lens covers come loose often