The Cuddeback Ambush 5 MegaPixel Trail Scouting Camera w/ Black Flash 1195 is the compact Cuddeback that takes color images at night. This Trail Camera from the experts at Cuddeback operates on 8 AA batteries which give you up to six months of battery life and allow for Ambush's handy, compact size. The Cuddeback Ambush Hunting Camera also features Smart Color Technology which assures high quality, crisp, colorful 5 MP images you'll be proud to show off! You can even set up Ambush to take 10-second video clips (day only) which can allow you to get a good look at a big buck's antlers and also see animals in action. The Cuddeback 5MP Black Flash Ambush Camera features include a select-able delay of 5 seconds to 3 minutes, a Xenon flash with an illumination range of 25 feet and Cuddeback's Super Simple Setup which makes using Ambush extremely easy. And, Ambush uses an easy-to-find SD card from 1GB to 32GB.
Features of Cuddeback Ambush Black Flash Trail Scouting Camera:
- 1/4-SECOND TRIGGER SPEED - At 1/4 second, Attack's Trigger Speed is fast enough to catch a deer running over 20 feet per second!
- CENTERED SUBJECT TECHNOLOGY - Combines fast animal with fast trigger speed to assure you'll get more deer centered in the image!
- VIDEO PLUS - Attack takes high-quality 10, 20 or 30-second videos during the day - plus, you get a still image.
- SMARTCOLOR IMAGE TECHNOLOGY - Attack takes color images which feature Cuddeback's SmartColor Image Technology
- GENIUS MOUNT SYSTEM
- NO CARD MODE
- GUARD DUTY TIME LAPSE MODE - Guard Duty automatically takes a photo every 12 seconds during daylight hours so you can monitor a stand site or field for activity.
- SUPER SIMPLE SETUP - A rotary knob, two buttons, and a switch operate everything!
- USB DOWNLOADS - Copy images on the spot from SD card to flash drive.
- BEYOND MOON PHASE - Get precise moon and sun information with Trophy Room.
- TEST MODE - Make sure your Attack is properly aimed with Test Mode