The Scrambler is a cool and classy knife to begin with. But now Kershaw has added an extra measure of cool with our BlackWash finish. BlackWash gives a knife that already-broken-in look-like a favorite well-worn pair of jeans. The coating also provides an extra measure of protection for the metal and helps hide any additional scratches you may put on the knife during normal use.
Designed by RJ Martin, the Scrambler's drop-point blade is hollow-ground so it breezes through slicing tasks, while the large flat-ground top swedge adds to its good looks.
The blade steel offers strength and good edge retention. All the metal on the knife-blade, front bolster, and handle back are BlackWash finished. The comfortable, secure-grip handle features textured G-10 on the front side and a sturdy frame lock on the other. The bolster is extended to provide forefinger protection and to ensure the knife sits firmly in the hand during use.
The Scrambler opens quickly and easily with the ambidextrous flipper and SpeedSafe assisted opening. It includes a reversible pocketclip for left- or right-handed carry.
Specifications for Kershaw Knives Scrambler G10 3.5in Blade Knife:
|Blade Length:||3.5 in|
|Closed Length:||4.38 in|
Features of Kershaw Knives Scrambler:
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right)
- Designed by RJ Martin
- Stainless steel blade, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: Textured G-10/410 front, 410 black-oxide BlackWash™ finish, bolster & back
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.4 in. (11.1 cm)
- Overall length: 7.9 in. (20 cm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz. (147.4 g)