ROMEO4 Compact Red Dot Sight, 1x20mm, 2 MOA Red Dot, M1913 Rail Interface Low Profile Red Dot, 0.5 MOA Adjustments, Side Battery, Torx Mounts, Graphite
Features of Sig Sauer Romeo4A 1x20mm Red Dot Sight Low .5MOA SOR41001:
- Stealth ID deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form.
- Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection Spectracoat lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
- Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight
- Dual reticle option, on select models, toggle between 2 MOA red dot or circle dot (2 MOA red dot with 65 MOA circle)
- Utilizes an ultra-efficient red LED illumination system for daylight visibility with extended runtime and mil-spec objective coatings to limit downrange light leakage in tactical situations.
- Features MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- 50,000+ hour battery life and the readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement.
- Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service.
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance.
- Covered by the Sig Sauer Infinite Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty.
- Light weight.
- Quality workmanship
- rugged, durable, holds zero, looks good, and cheap in price
- there are newer versions
- Clunky looking tall mount