The Primary Weapons Systems Ratchet Lock Castle Nut & End Plate Set was designed to work with their Enhanced Buffer Tube Mod 2, and eliminates the need for staking. These AR15 Lower Parts from Primary Weapons Systems are made of 4140 steel and can be removed easily if needed. The Primary Weapons Systems End Plate & Castle Nut Set is compatible with both commercial and Mil-Spec sized buffer tubes. Choose the Primary Weapons Systems Castle Nut & End Plate Set for easy installation and a solid feel.
Specifications for Primary Weapons Systems EBT Mod 2 End Plate and Castle Nut:
Features of Primary Weapons Systems Ratchet Lock Castle Nut & End Plate Set for Buffer Tube Installation 4BTRLPB1:
- Ratchet-lock design eliminates need for staking the castle nut.
- Compatible with Mil-Spec and Commercial buffer tubes.
- Integrated QD mount.
- Made of 4140 steel.
- Rock solid lock up.
- Easy installation and easy removal if needed.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
- Ease of installation
- Function and overall Quality are excellent
- Easy to install. Looks good. Has QD sling mount incorporated in it.
- Easy to install great quality and looks awesome and overall great performer.
- eas of use, appearance
- Finish and fit
- Ease Of Use
- Exceptional design!
- No staking required and looks great!
- solid construction
- No staking
- QD Sling mounting point
- easy to install
- Holds the buffer extension securely
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- No staking the castle nut
- Finish is a bit shiny
- First one came with missing pin
- Not built to print.
- can't think of any so far