The Magpul MBUS Pro Flip Up Back Up Sight has been created to make sure that you have a great flip up sight that will not let you down in the field. This Rifle Sight from Magpul Industries is a Melonite-finished all-steel back up sighting solution that delivers maximum functionality and strength with minimum bulk at a price that's even smaller than its size. The dual aperture, windage adjustable rear and no-tool, elevation adjustable front excel in all 1913 Picatinny rail mounting applications, including rail-height gas blocks. Positive detents keep the Magpul MBUS PRO Tactical Rifle Backup Sight at standard AR sight height when deployed, and so low when they are stowed that you'll never notice them until they're needed. The narrow width of the Magpul MBUS Pro Sight is compatible with most IR aiming laser and light installations for the professional user.
Specifications for Magpul Industries MBUS Pro Flip Up Sights:
|Gun Model:||M16, AR-15|
|Front Material:||MBUS Pro|
Features of Magpul Industries Mbus Pro Front Flip Sight Blk MAG275:
- All steel construction
- Steel, rectangular sight post selectable between Match and Standard widths
- .040in Match width for increased precision
- .060in Standard width for maximum visibility
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail including receiver-height gas blocks
- Elevation adjustment knob - no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob
- Standard AR sight height when deployed
- NOTE: All MBUS Pro Front Sights now come factory-equipped with the Enhanced Front Sight Post. There is no need to order one separately unless you are retrofitting an older MBUS Pro front sight. Enhanced Front Site Posts are not compatible with standard MBUS polymer sights.
- Looks awesome
- small and compact
- durable all metal construction
- Easy Mount
- Compact, robust
- Quality, compact, folding feature
- Rock solid, low profile, nice finish
- Slim profile
- Strong Light weight
- pivot towards front
- Build quality
- Love it
- High quality reasonably priced
- Easy adjustment
- Fitment is a lot better than plastic.
- Nice black color helps eliminate glare
- Smaller front post makes for longer ranges
- No fiddly buttons just flip it up
- Good for use with gloves.
- The price seems fair.
- nicely machined
- Good Sight Picture
- Nice small diameter front post.
- Finish is well executed!
- Good hardware (mounting screws)
- No rattles.
- Positively stay in place. (stable)
- Solid back up sights
- Tool less adjustments, high quality, metal
- better build quality
- Quality, versatility, modifiable, adjustable, heavy load bearing capacity
- Quality construction and coating, lighter than it appears
- Quality, sight picture, installation. Sighting in
- Easy to install and use
- Sturdy , light , and compact
- Well Constructred
- metal construction
- Made to perfection
- Easy to install
- easy to site in
- Durability, foldimg
- Not spring loaded (arguable)
- Price (but honestly, pretty cheap price considering the quality).
- the front post is still kinda thick.
- Can be difficult to deploy.
- No range adjustments.
- Adjusting is a bit stiff.
- Costly for back up sights
- more expensive than some other options
- slower to open
- pricey,but you get what you pay for.