Starlight Cases 6x12x20 Hard Case is perfect for storage, shipping and protection tactical equipment. But Starlight Cases are not just gun storage, they also are ideal for night vision goggles, Hard Gun Cases, cameras, lenses and video equipment, measuring and timing equipment, medical equipment, dive gear, musical instruments and other devices requiring security and protection. This dry case from Starlight Cases is stronger and lighter when compared to aluminum and other high impact plastic cases, but that box has superior strength. All cases from Star lite cases have strength contoured, stackable interlocking design. Starlight Case features airtight and dust proof seal with pressure equalizer valve. Pressure equalization valve and watertight O-ring seal of Star Light Boxes keep dust and moisture out.
Starlight Cases far exceed the requirements set forth by the ATA, so even after several airline trips and many jarring miles in the back of pickups, your Starlight Case still looks new. Starlight Cases feature secure latches, hinges and spring loaded stainless steel handles which combine to make them ideally suited for securing and transporting different sensitive items. All of the cases will flown even when they are full. StartLight Case with polyurethane cushions 6 "x 12 "x 20 " lined with layers of high density foam which the user can cut to obtain a customized fit for their gear. Starlite Cases conquered the salt, sand, dust and temperature extremes of Desert Storm and Enduring Freedom, survived a drop from a five story building with only surface scratches and refused to be crushed under the weight of a MK 113 Armored Tank. Case 061220 by Starlight Cases backed by a lifetime warranty.
Starlight Cases survived thousands of Military Applications all over the world. We also offer Starlight Cases Spare O Ring, Starlight Cases Extra 4 Pieces Foam Set for Starlight 6x12x20 Case and other Starlight Cases Dry Boxes Accessories. For full selection of Starlight Cases production visit Starlight Cases Dry Boxes section. Also we offer a wide selection of box accessories. For reviewing dry box accessories for Starlight Cases Dry Boxes visit Starlight Cases Dry Boxes Accessories section.
- Starlight Rifle Cases 6x12x20available models:
- SC-061220-Black: Starlight Cases Diameter 6D X 12W X 20L, without Foam, Black
- SC-061220-Green: Starlight Cases Diameter 6D X 12W X 20L, without Foam, Green
- SC-061220F-Black: Star Light Cases 6Dx12Wx20L with Hex-a-Pluk Foam, Black
- SC-061220F-Green: Start Light Cases 6Dx12Wx20L with Hex-a-Pluk Foam, Green
- 061338-OliveDrab: Starlight Cases Diameter 6D X 13W X 38L, without Foam, Olive Drab
- 061338F-OliveDrab: Star Light Cases 6Dx13Wx38L with Polyurethane Foam, Olive Drab
- 061338FW-OliveDrab: Star Light Cases 6Dx13Wx38L with Polyurethane Foam and Handle/Wheel Combo, Olive Drab
- 061220-OliveDrab: Starlight Case Internal Dimensions 6Dx12Wx20L, without Foam, Olive Drab
- 061220FWH-OliveDrab: Starlight Case Internal Dimensions 6Dx12Wx20L with Hex-a-Pluk Foam and Handle/Wheel Combo, Olive Drab
- 061220F-OliveDrab: Starlight Case Internal Dimensions 6Dx12Wx20L with Hex-a-Pluk Foam, Olive Drab
- SC-061220FWH-Black: Star Light Cases 6"x12"x20" with Hex-a-Pluk Foam and Handle/Wheel Combo, Black
- SC-061220FWH-Green: Star Light Cases 6''x12''x20'' with Hex-a-Pluk Foam and Handle/Wheel Combo, Green
Specifications for Starlight Rifle Case 061220:
Features of Starlight Cases 6''x12''x20'' Case with Foam or without Foam:
- Provides optimal protection to hundreds of items including firearms, night vision scopes and goggles, medical instruments, dig-cams, cameras and laptops.
- Been tested watertight-airtight to 400'
- Survived a drop from a five story building with only surface scratches
- Been blasted by a 27,000 psi water cannon
- Survived thousands of Military Applications all over the world
- Exceeds Military Standard MIL-C 4150J testing procedures.
- Starlight Cases' far exceeds Air Transport Assoc. Specification 300 requirements
- Specially formulated polymer resin
- Lightweight with superior strength
- Designed to exceed military standard C-4150
- Airtight, watertight "O" ring seal
- Pressure equalizer valve
- Strength contoured, stackable interlocking design
- User friendly "Hex-A-Pluk" foam
- Far exceed all ATA requirements
- Injection Molded For Superior Strength
- -65° to + 165°F temperature range
- Floating Capacity to 175 lbs.
- Dent proof
- Rust Proof, Spring loaded handle
- Rust Proof and Chemical Resistant
- Molded Holes for Locking
- Superior strength - virtually indestructible
- Optional Wheel Kits